AOL Email Account got Hacked
Well, this is the worst situation when anyone’s email account is hacked. We are at the advanced age of technology where without such kind of communicative media it seems helpless and if user’s email account is hacked what else they can do in this matter. We are today discussing the details related to the same issues that are how users can come to know that their AOL email account is hacked and how they can recover their password to access their email. Users are requested to follow the steps which we are providing and read the content carefully to resolve the issue. And even after completing the process their issue is intact then they can contact to AOL customer support number +1-800-863-5563 to resolve the issue.
How users can recognize that their AOL Email account is hacked?
We are providing some points over here from which users can come to know that their email account is hacked or not:
If users face any of these provided message while sign I the email account, it means there account is most probably hacked and it is time to change their email’s password immediately.
- Users try to sign in but get a message from AOL: “We have detected unusual activity on this account.”
- The people users know are getting emails from their side that they didn’t send.
- User’s inbox is full of MAILER-DAEMON rejection notices for messages they didn’t send.
- If there are lots of outgoing messages in user’s Sent, Drafts or Outbox folder that they didn’t create or send.
- People in user’s Contacts list are telling them that they are receiving strange email from user’s side, but they DO NOT find any strange email in their Sent Folder: Their account has most likely been spoofed.
- User’s account folders (Sent, Deleted, Spam, Inbox, etc.) have been emptied or deleted.
- User’s Contacts list has been erased.
- During sign-in or when sending a message, users are asked to pass an image challenge(a box asking you to “Type the characters you see below”).
- Emails users try to send are suddenly getting refused and returned to back to the users.
We are here providing a process with some process from which users can recover their password users have to follow the steps as given over here:
First user have to visit the official website AOL Technical Support from where users can login
Now they have to find the login box on the main page.
After finding login box users are required to click on the “forgot password” link, which is underneath the login box.
Now they have to type in their information that they know. This will be their current email address as well as their name as it appears on the AOL billing information.
After that users have to type in the last four digits of their billing credit card for further verification.
After that users are required to click on the “next” button at the bottom of the screen.
Users have to enter an alternative email address where they can retrieve their password.
In this step users have to press “submit.” Retrieve their AOL password from the alternate email address they entered.
As we have provided the complete process with all steps users can recover their password. After the process, if users failed to do so they have one more option to recover their password. Users can contact to our third-party technical support system through AOL Email customer care number +1-800-863-5563 and their issue will be resolved on a priority basis.