AOL not responding in Windows
The users of AOL might face some technical issues while using it such as ‘AOL Not responding in Windows’ and such kind of issue are really technical which the users can’t tackle and need some assistance. Well, we are here discussing the same issues mentioned above with the solutions and some instructions which users are required to follow to resolve the issues on an instant basis. If in any case, the users face any error while following the instructions step by step, they have one more option to resolve the issue through our tech support system where our technical experts will assist them in resolving their query through AOL customer care number +1-800-863-5563.
Solution with complete process of the mentioned technical issue in AOL.
We are providing the complete solution with instructions and the steps included in that. The users have to just follow all the instruction very carefully to resolve the issues:
The users are required to enable only essential AOL startup programs.
Process for first method which users have to follow:
A. The users have to first launch Msconfig and after that click on the Startup tab
B. After that the users have to click on Disable all
C. Now the users are required to check only AOL, Wireless, Antivirus startup items which can be utilized on a priority basis.
D. Now time to restart the computer and they can use AOL easily.
Clear AOL Artwork Database:
In this method the users are require to clear AOL Artwork Database on AOL 9.6, AOL 9.5, AOL 9.1 and all versions of AOL 9.0 and for that they have to follow the steps below in instructions
1. In the first step the users are required to start the AOL software, but no need to sign on.
2. After that the users have to click on the Settings iconOn the AOL toolbar.
3. Now in the AOL Settings window, the users have to click on the Offline Storage link.
4. Now here the users have toclick on the Maximum disk space to use for online art drop-down arrow and lower the value to the lowest setting in the Graphics Settings section, and then click Save.
5. Now users have to click on X in the upper-right corner of the AOL Settings window.
6. After the previous step the users are required to click on the File menu,On the AOL toolbar, and then click Exit
7. Now the users are required to sign in again and start the AOL software again, but noneed to sign on.
8. Now again the users have to click on the Settings icon on AOL toolbar.
9. After previous step the users have to click on the Offline Storage linkIn the AOL Settings window.
10. Now in the Graphics Settings section, the users have to click on the Maximum disk space to use for online art drop-down arrow and increase the value to a maximum of 60 megabyte(s), and then click on save option.
11. Now we are towards final steps where the users have to click on X in the upper-right corner of the AOL Settings window.
12. After that the users can Sign on to AOL software for their use.
As we can see that by following the above-mentioned instruction with some steps, the users can utilize the features of AOL software. These steps are important and the users have to follow them very strictly and carefully to resolve the issue. If they face any error while following the steps they have one more option to resolve the issue they have to reach out to our tech support system where our technical team will assist them through AOL Technical support number +1-800-863-5563.