Are you facing issues in AOL email setup?
We are here to discuss an issue related to AOL Email where the users failed to handle the technical error while using it as it is ‘unable to setup AOL Email’. Well the users have not to worry as we are providing a complete solution for the same. The users are required to just follow the instructions as they given in the process and if they face some technical error while following the issues in any step then they can have assistance through AOL customer care number +1-800-863-5563 where our technicians will assist them in resolving the issue within a short span of time.
The users can access their AOL Mail and respond to it in any compatible email client by entering specific information about AOL Mail and their account. The users need the AOL Mail IMAP server settings to access AOL Mail messages and folders in Outlook, Mac Mail, Windows 10 Mail, Thunderbird, and Incredimail. AOL recommends selecting IMAP in their email client, not POP3, although both are supported.
AOL Mail IMAP Settings
- The settings for AOL IMAP Mail are as follows:
- AOL Mail IMAP server address: imap.aol.com
- AOL Mail IMAP user name: Your full AOL Mail email address
- For AOL email, this is your AOL screen name plus “@aol.com,” such as “email@example.com” (or @love.com, @games.com or @verizon.net).
- AOL Mail IMAP password: Your AOL Mail password
- AOL Mail IMAP port: 993
- AOL Mail IMAP TLS/SSL required: yes
They have to use SMTP settings to send mail through to their AOL Mail account from any email program.
- Incoming Mail Server: imap.aol.com
- SMTP Outgoing Server Address: smtp.aol.com. Set the port to 587
- SMTP Username: “firstname.lastname@example.org” (or @love.com, @games.com or @verizon.net)
- SMTP password. The password you use to log in to Mail
Features Unavailable From Other Mail Applications
When you access AOL Mail from another email application, some features aren’t available to you, including:
- Message Status. You can’t retrieve unopened mail from AOL users and you can’t check the status of a sent message.
- Spam. You can’t access the Report Spam button. To report an email as spam, move it to the email client’s Spam folder or Junk folder.
- Deleted mail. Some email applications do not show deleted mail. Some of them show deleted email in the original folder but marked for deletion.
As we have discussed and observed it that the users can resolve their issue through following the instructions very strictly. If they face any error while following the instructions then no need to worry as we will assist them through our AOL Email technical support number +1-800-863-5563 where our technicians will assist them in resolving the issues.