Buddy List does not appear at sign on – AOL software for Apple
How to set up the AOL Buddy List to start automatically?
AOL email is one of the best email service providers in the world yet some issues occur while using it we are discussing issues over here with its solutions which needs helps of the technical support team. Users are required to follow the steps as we are providing over here to fix the issue as mentioned. We are discussing issues on “Buddy list does not appear at the sign on AOL Software for Mac”. Users can call the technical support team on AOL Customer Care Number +1-800-863-5563
Note: users are required to make it sure that they had signed into the AOL software before following the instructions we are providing over here:
Users need to follow the steps as it is given over here to set up the AOL buddy list to start automatically
1. Firstvisit to the AOL Keyword: Buddy view then the Buddy List will appear.
2. Users have to click on Setup.
3. Now click on Preferences.
4. In the option Under Buddy List, users have to select the Show me my Buddy List at sign-on check box, and then click on OK.
5. Now final step users have to click on Close.
6. Now users are required to restart the computer and close programs
7. After that click on the Apple menu, and then click on Shut Down.
Note: users have to wait for 20 seconds, and then they can turn on the computer.
8. Users have to hold the Command and Option keys down on the keyboard, and then click on the esc key. In the Force Quit Applications window, click on any program other than Finder to highlight it, and then click Force Quit.
9. Users have to repeat step 8 until all the programs other than Finder are closed, and then close the Force Quit Applications window by clicking on the red dot on the upper left.
Note: This issue is in AOL Buddy list. AOL Buddy list is a window which appears when the users sign into AOL. It shows which of your friend is online so that the users can be kept in touch with them with a simple click. Users can send the message or can chat privately.
We have described the solution in details about the issue “Buddy list does not appear at the sign on AOL Software for Mac” with its solution in steps. Users are required to follow the steps and even then they face some error while resolving the said issue which we are discussing over here, users have one more option to call directly to the AOL Email customer service number +1-800-863-5563 and their issue will be sorted out on an instant basis.