Disable and enable the browser password manager in AOL Desktop Gold
How to disable and enable the browser password manager in AOL Desktop Gold
AOL Desktop Gold is a convenient desktop software for those who are always busy sitting in front of the computer and working. It comes combined with all the things you love and adores about AOL, whether it is playing games, browsing the internet, emailing friends and family etc. More and more people have started to use desktop gold because of it’s easy to use interface and its speed and reliability. It is a very on-demand product and its reputation has been escalating ever since its launch. It also provides premium security features that can safeguard you and your computer against online threats, viruses, malware, phishing activities etc. so if you want to enjoy and make use of all these features, make sure to download AOL Desktop Gold on your computer and do all the things you enjoy in one single desktop.
The browser manager is a safe and secure way to safeguard and manage your online passwords and information. It is one of the features that come along with desktop gold and has many benefits and advantages. But one issue that customers face with this browser manager is the process involved in enabling and disabling the password manager. So if you want to learn how to do this, you can follow the steps given below:
- First of all, you must log in to your AOL Desktop Gold account.
- Now go to setting and click on the ‘browser’ option which will be located on the left side of the menu.
- Under this, you will find the ‘password’ tab, click on it and select the option that says ‘offer to save passwords I enter on the web’.
- And for disabling the password manager you just have to uncheck the same option in the password tab.
- After you are finished with this, exit from the settings window.
These steps are required if you are looking to enable and disable the password manager in your desktop gold so follow them correctly and exactly in the manner in which it has been laid down for you.
Read More: Install AOL Desktop Gold