Fix problems signing in to your Yahoo account
Yahoo email has millions of active users and some of them face problem to sign in their email account. To resolve the sign in the problem of your Yahoo email account, reach to the customer care team of Yahoo. The trained team of customer support will resolve the within a short time. Via Yahoo customer care number customers can ask the technical team for help. The reason behind getting the sign in problems are described below with simple solution. You can follow the steps to resolve the sign in error of Yahoo email.
Common reasons for the sign-in problem
- Forgot the password or Yahoo ID
If you are getting trouble to sign in your Yahoo email account because you forget the user ID or password. Then you can ask customer care team to help you.
- Invalid ID or password
When you try to sign in Yahoo email but getting an error message of “Invalid ID or Password.” If this situation occurs with you then you required to follow the steps.
- Check if you have Caps lock on.
- If you have changed the email password and forgot.
- Here you should reset the Yahoo email password to fix the sign in problem.
If this problem remains same and you are not able to solve the problem, can reach to customer care.
- Delete the browser history of the device
Due to junk and temp files of device and browsing history users face problem to sign in their account. If you are getting conflicts to sign in your Yahoo email. Remove all browsing history for troubleshooting.
- Go to the browser setting and click on history
- Delete all history, caches and browsing details from your browser
- Run the junk file cleaner and remove all temp files from the device
- Now try to sign in the Yahoo Mail.
Might be after following these all steps which are described above failed to help you to sign in your account. If this happens, you can ask customer care team to fix the problem through Yahoo technical support number. The team of customer care is always ready to resolve its customer’s issues. So don’t worry and reach to tech support for help to rectify the Yahoo Mail sign-in error.