How to add an AOL Email account to Outlook
We are in the pointing out on an issue which is quite relevant to for the present market as Verizon moved to AOL and the users of Verizon need some assistance to configure their email settings to AOL server and if someone needs to change the settings on third-party email server such as Outlook then they also need to change some settings or they need to reconfigured in their account of Verizon to use AOL Email. We are providing a solution for the users where the users will find the solution for ‘to add AOL Email Account to Outlook’ and the users are required to follow the instructions as they given below and if they face some errors while following the instructions they can have assistance from AOL customer service +1-800-863-5563 where they will be assisted by our skilled technicians.
Solution with Process
Setting for: Outlook for PC & for Mac Mobile email
Add a new account quickly
Most email accounts, including Office 365, Exchange server accounts, Outlook.com, Hotmail.com, and Live.com accounts can be set up in a few quick steps.
1. In the beginning the users are required to type their email address > then click on Continue.
2. In the next step they have to enter their password > and after that they have to Add Account
3. In this step the users are required toselect Done if they want to start using Outlook 2016 for Mac.
How to update user’s email settings in Outlook for Mac
It may be a possibility that the users might require to make a change to their email account settings and if they have a new password, or if their email provider has asked them to change settings, or if they are having problems with sending and receiving email, then they can change their email account settings in few steps which we are providing.
1. In this step the users have toopen Outlook and select Tools > and then Accounts.
2. After completing the previous step the users have to select the email account they want to change, and after that they have to select Change.
3. It’s time for the users to visit on the settings page, and after that they can update their incoming and outgoing server names, their email address, their name, their user name, and password. If they are required to change their SSL settings or their port settings, select More Settings.
4. Now the users have to remember that the most common settings to update are on the Outgoing Server tab and on the Advanced tab.
- If the users are having problems in sending email or in receiving messages about their outgoing server, then they have to make it sure that the box for My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication is checked.
- Now we are moving towards the last step and if the users need to update their incoming or outgoing server ports or SSL settings, now use the Advanced tab.
NOTE: For AOL and Verizon customers: selecting SSL/TLS from the drop-down boxes under incoming and outgoing server encrypted connections will have to ensure that they can still send and receive email after November 7, 2017.
5. When the users are done updating their settings, then select OK > Next > Finish.
The above described process is quite accurate and users can resolve their issues by following the above mentioned instructions. The users are required to follow the instructions very strictly and if they face any kind of error while following them then they can reach out us through AOL Email technical support number +1-800-863-5563 where our skillful technicians will assist them in resolving the issues with accuracy.