How to edit the Yahoo account recovery options
Yahoo email provides options for password recovery. That’s why whenever you stuck with trouble or forgot the password, you can recover it back. These options are security questions, alternative email password, registered a phone number. Well, if you will have edit the Yahoo mail password then you can. But if you are unable to find the way how to edit the account recovery options then ring Yahoo customer care number 1-844-794-2515. The team of experts will resolve the problem you are facing and help you via remote access. Moreover, this blog is also about this so you can follow the given steps.
Edit the account recovery option on the mobile app:
This feature is only applicable to the Yahoo mobile app. If you are added your Yahoo mail with another email then you can get help via customer care.
1. Click on the settings icon.
2. Then open Manage accounts.
3. Now click on the account info.
4. After that, you will have to select Security settings.
5. Under this option, click on the email address or phone number.
6. Now click on Add recovery email address or Add recovery phone number.
7. You can edit the recovery option and verify the new info you have added.
8. Remove the old recovery option from the list.
Edit recovery option on the web browser:
If you are not using Yahoo mail app then you can try this procedure. Sign in your Yahoo email account on the web browser and follow instructions given below.
1. Visit at the Yahoo account security page.
2. Now click on the option email address or phone number.
3. Then tap on add recovery email or add recovery phone number.
4. After that, you will have to verify the new info after add it.
Remove the older account recover option from your Yahoo mail. If you have trouble to edit the option due to technical hitches just ring Yahoo customer support number. This is a toll-free number of customer care, where you will find a complete solution for every email issues. Whenever you want can contact to customer care team because they are 24×7 available on the call to provide help and guidance for Yahoo mail customers.