How to Fix Yahoo Mail Error Code 1242
Getting error code 1242 on Yahoo mail cause irritation for its users because it resists Yahoo mail users to send their mail or even receive it. In that condition, you should find why Yahoo email error code 1242 occurs and how you can fix it. Well, if you are looking for the troubleshooting steps then you should get help through Yahoo customer care number 1-877-576-7455. This is a toll-free number and on this call, experts provide exact solutions for Yahoo mail hiccups all the time means day and night.
The reason for having 1242 error code on Yahoo mail:
- If you have deleted an important file from windows.
- Due to corrupted files on Windows System file.
- Virus, malware attack or suspicious activity.
- If you have installed any application on your system that is corrupted or incompletely installed.
When you find the reasons why this problem appears, you should opt for troubleshooting. If you haven’t enough knowledge of how to fix it just perform the steps given below. But if you have any doubt and confusion contact to customer care for assistance.
Steps for resolution of Yahoo mail problem:
- First of all, you will have to start your computer.
- Now login as administrator.
- Tap on the “Start” button of your computer and select “All Programs.”
- After that, you will have to click on “System Restore.”
- Now opt for “Restore My Computer.”
- Click on the restore point & again tap to confirm it.
- Click on the start button and select the option “Restart” the computer.
Now, you can check if your Yahoo mail is working well and the error code 1242 get fixed. But if it is not working don’t take stress because you can dial Yahoo technical support number. By the help of this toll-free number, you can resolve the problem as soon as possible. The trained technicians will answer your call and fix the problem via remote access. This customer care service is 24×7 provide by the technical experts, that’s why you should forget about the issues related to Yahoo mail.