How to install HP printer on windows 8.1
Installation of HP printer requires technical knowledge. If you have newly purchased the HP printer and unable to install it because you don’t know how to install it. So, let’s have a look at the steps and description below which will help you to install the HP printer on windows 7.1 or 8. However, if you encounter hiccups and want to get help, HP printer customer care number 1-844-794-2515 is the way to find a solution. By dialing this number you can reach out to the technical team and ask them for help. These experts will help you via remote access and fix the trouble within a limited time. As you know there are various printer models are available in the market and users purchase according to their need, but it is difficult for you to use if you have lack of knowledge.
Instruction to install HP printer:
1. First of all, swipe the screen and tap the settings. Then you can click on the option “Change PC Settings.
2. Click on PC & devices. Then again tap on “Devices.” If you have already installed the printer it will show you under “Printers.”
3. If your printer is not available in the list then click on the option Add a device.
4. Select the HP printer and install it.
5. When you are unable to follow the steps due to technical hitches, you can get help via customer care. You can dial HP printer customer care number to find a solution for printer installation.
If you have a wireless printer and want to install it on your computer then you should get help via customer care team. You can ring HP printer customer support number anytime and reach to the experts. With the help of the customer care number, you will able to find a complete and exact solution for all issues. Service of HP customer care is 24 hours available for all users that means you can contact technicians anytime you want. These experts are well trained to resolve the hiccups of HP printer.