How to manage spams and mailing list in Yahoo mail
Spams are the unsolicited emails that you receive in your email’s spam folder. They are innumerable and removing them is an irritating task. They usually contain requests to purchase products and services. However, they may contain malware, spyware, and the virus that harms your device and can put your important information or data at risk. But Yahoo mails provides the users with an option to disable the spams from reaching in your inbox. Although it is quite easy to do the settings you can always reach out to Yahoo customer care number 1-844-794-2515 for help regarding the issue.
The feature of filtering the spams comes automatically enabled, but if you are still getting loads of unwanted emails then mark them as spam and unsubscribe them from the mailing list. In this blog, you will get to know about the steps to manage the spams and mailing list.
Solution: Marking emails as Spam
- Select the spam email
- Click on ‘spam’
- Or, click down the arrow next to spam to get information about the email
- You can report spam, report a phishing scam, hacked account and also those emails that may be addressed to another person.
- You can also mark some emails that are necessary to you as ‘not spam’
Solution: Managing mailing list
Just like spams, you can adjust the mailing list as well. To do so, look out at the bottom of any subscription-based email, you will find a link to the option to unsubscribe. If you doubt the email is not legit, mark it as spam.
Tips to avoid spam in the future
- Never reply to any unknown senders
- Be careful while sharing your email address with anyone
- Never reply those emails subscriptions asking to be removed.
By taking some precautions in advance you can save yourself from any trap spread by the spammers. If you go through any inconvenience while managing the spams in your inbox then take help from Yahoo customer support number, where you will be helped by the team of technicians to resolve the issue in no time.