How to perform Dell system restore
Dell is considered as the first choice of users worldwide. Be it the computer, laptop or any hardware peripheral, users prefer Dell as their favorite brand. With new and innovative technology that is being instilled in this company’s devices, users come across some problems. Modern Dell laptops are designed with a built-in feature that restores the operating system to its original configuration. Many of the users face issues while performing a system restore on their respective devices and for that, it is suggested that they must take help from Dell customer care number 1-877-576-7455, which stays available 24×7.
You can also try to solve the issue by adopting the troubleshooting steps mentioned below. The steps are common for laptops and computers and can be performed without any difficulty.
Steps to perform the Dell system restore
- Back up all data that seems important to you and save it properly to some other device or on a USB drive. Once you will do the reset your data will be erased.
- Disconnect all peripheral – printers, modem, USB from the computer.
- Reboot your computer. As it boots up, press and holds the F8 key until you see the Advanced Boot options menu.
- Use the down arrow on your keyboard to choose the ‘repair your computer’ and press ‘enter’
- Log in with an administrator account and click OK
- Click ‘Dell Factory Image Restore’ on the screen that appears and then click ‘Next’
- Click ‘Yes’ to confirm that you want to restore the laptop to its factory settings and click ‘next’
- Click ‘finish’ to reboot the computer once after the restore process has finished. Your hard drive is now restored to its original configuration.
- Reinstall any applications and files that you want on the laptop.
In case, while following the steps, you come across some inconvenience then instantly reach out to Dell customer support number. You will be provided with quick support from the certified technicians for the resolution if the issue in no time. The support team deals with users patiently.