How to reinstall AOL Desktop Gold
Are you facing problem while working on AOL Desktop Gold? Or is it not responding sometime? If yes then there is some serious issue going on with your software. You may require to re-install the software in order to overcome all the errors you are confronting while using it. If you don’t know how to re-install AOL Gold then there is no need to make a hassle. In this blog, you will find all the answer to all your concern. It is advisable to properly download AOL Desktop Gold by completing all steps.
In order to start the process of reinstallation, you have to first remove the previously installed version of software completely. Just follow the below-mentioned guideline as given :
Step 1: How to Uninstall AOL Desktop Gold
- First click Start and select Control Panel
- A window will open which contain different options, now locate ‘Add or Remove Program’ or ‘uninstall a
- program’. It may vary according to operating system and view.
- Select AOL Desktop Gold from the list of installed program
- After right click, select Uninstall
- A prompt will appear if you want to remove or keep your personal data associated with AOL Gold
- Then wizard of uninstallation will run and will completely remove AOL Gold
Step 2: How to re-install AOL Desktop Gold
- Open the official website of AOL Desktop Gold
- And download the available latest version
- Locate the .exe file in your system and Click on ‘run’
- Hit ‘Yes’ on the prompt of security
- The installation wizard will run
- Once completed, you need to type your username in the pop up which appear
- Then type the password and click Continue.
- An alert of ‘Import’ will appear. If you want to import your previous data accept it.
- Now the process of re-installation is completed
It is advisable to install AOL Desktop Gold from the official page only not from any other page. As sometimes you can face some problem because of the corrupt .exe file. If you are having any further query and concern regarding AOL Desktop Gold feel free to get in touch with customer care where you will get a prompt response and complete solution.
Read More: Unable to Download AOL Gold