How to set up a network HP printer on Mac Pro
Printing in today’s world has become a significant aspect of life since everyone relies on printers to get their job done. It has become a staple piece of equipment at home and in the office. And with the passage of time, there has been a lot of innovation incorporated into printers. In this sense, HP printers are an astounding brand of printers in the market. They are remarkable and easy to use which makes it very comfortable for customers to navigate their way around the printer. It is cost-efficient and gets the printing job done seamlessly. They are very reliable and has many great features which only adds to its superior reputation. If you want to know more, you can contact HP printer customer care number to get detailed information about HP printers.
HP printers are compatible with both Windows and Mac operating system and respond well in both. However, there have been many questions put forward regarding the setup of network HP printer in Mac Pro. If you are one of those people looking for some help in setting up then this blog would prove to be helpful to you as it contains the steps required to set up network HP printer in Mac Pro.
- Start to prepare for the driver installation and network connection.
- Turn on the printer and connect the Ethernet cable to the port on the router.
- Go to 123.hp.com and enter your printer model number and click ‘begin’.
- Go to HP customer support and under ‘software and driver downloads’, enter your printer model and confirm your operating system.
- Again under ‘driver-product installation software’ click on ‘download’. After this, go to the folder where you have saved the file and open it.
- If it is required for you to add the printer to the printer queue, select the name of your printer then click use.
- Now return to the HP printer installer to finish the installation process.
If you apply the steps correctly you will complete the setup process. However, if you face any complication along the way, you can call HP printer technical support number to avail the help of technical experts.