How to set up AOL Email in Mac Mail
It’s quite frustrating situation of the quality customers to face such kind of issues and they need to resolve them by any means. Well, we are providing the solution for the issues ‘unable to setup AOL Email on a Mac’ and some assistance from any side whether it is online guidance or by some experts. Here the users are require to follow the instructions as we are providing below and if they still face the same issue or face some errors while following the instructions then they can have one more options through AOL Email customer care number +1-800-863-5563 where our certified experts will assist them in resolving the issue they face.
It’s your choice which method you use, but choosing one over the other isn’t any more difficult or hard to configure…
- First the users are required to select Mail > Preferences… from the menu.
- Go to the Accounts tab.
- Click the plus button (+) under the accounts list.
- Type your name under Full Name:
- Enter your AOL email address under the Email Address: section. Make sure to use the full address (e.g. email@example.com).
- Type your AOL password in the text field when asked.
- Choose Continue.
If you’re using Mail 2 or 3, make sure Automatically set up account is checked, and then click Create.
1. Highlight the newly created AOL account under Accounts.
2. Go to the Mailbox Behaviors tab.
3. Make sure Store sent messages on the server is not checked.
4. Select Quitting Mail under Delete sent messages when:.
5. Close the Accounts configuration window.
6. Click Save when asked Save changes to the “AOL” IMAP account?.
1. Select Mail > Preferences… from the menu.
2. Go to the Accounts tab.
3. Click the plus button (+) under the accounts list.
4. Type your name under Full Name:.
5. Enter your AOL email address under the Email Address: section. Make sure to use the full address (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org).
6. Type your AOL password in the text field when asked.
7. Make sure Automatically set up account is not checked.
8. Click Continue.
9. Make sure POP is selected under Account Type:.
10. Type POP AOL under Incoming Mail Server:.
11. Click Continue.
12. Type AOL under Description for the Outgoing Mail Server.
13. Verify that AOL is entered under Outgoing Mail Server:, Use Authentication is checked, and your username and password have been entered.
14. Click Continue.
15. Click Create.
16. Highlight the newly created AOL account under Accounts.
17. Go to the Advanced tab.
18. Ensure that 100 is entered under Port:.
19. You can optionally do the following:
Pick the desired setting under Remove copy from server after retrieving a message:.
You can keep all mail on the AOL server without running out of storage. If you let MacOS Mail delete messages at all, they will not be available in AOL Mail on the web or for download on other computers (or via IMAP).
20. Close the Accounts configuration window.
As we have provided the complete solution of said issue with instruction and the users have to follow them very strictly to resolve the issue. If in any case the users failed to do so then they can have another option in the form of AOL technical support number +1-800-863-5563 where our certified experts will assist them in resolving the issues within a short span of time.