How to Set Up Wireless Printing on a Dell
The wireless printing has now become the modern day trend and almost all of the printers are opting for it. The manufacturers of Dell have also not left behind themselves on this route and has embellished themselves with wireless printing features that enable you to print from your comfort zone with the help of a smartphone. It is considered a very useful device by many people due to its compact design, budget-friendly cost and smart features. It provides high-quality print and you will be amazed to see the results. If you are a new user and is struggling with how to set up wireless printing on Dell, then you can move ahead. This blog will surely try to help by providing you with simplified steps and making it much easier for you. But, if by any chance you feel the need for technical assistance, then you can very well contact the Dell customer care number as per your convenience.
The steps are given in the most simplified manner so that you face with no difficulty. Make sure that you do not miss out or hamper with any step, otherwise, you will not be able to get the desired result.
Follow these steps if you want to set up wireless printing with an installation CD
- Switch on your printer and the computer which is connected to the wireless network
- A Software and Documentation CDmust have been provided to you when you bought your Dell printer. Look for it in the box, or where you might have kept it and insert it into your computer’s disc drive.
- Accept the terms and conditions of your licensing agreement and follow the directions as guided to you by the software.
- Now connect the USB cable of the printer to your computer when the on-screen instructions ask you for. If ask to disconnect follow the same.
- Now complete the installation process as directed and align the printer and set up the cartridges.
Follow these steps if you want to set up wireless printing using Microsoft Windows:
- Click on the start button and after that opt for the control panel
- Now choose for Devices and Printersfrom the Control Panel and select it by a double-click.
- Now select the option of adding a wireless printer
- Select your default printer from the list and click Ok
If you feel lost or confused at any point, then you can always contact the Dell customer support number without any hesitation. The number will connect you with expert professionals who will help you to deal with the issue. The number is toll-free, so it won’t cost you a penny and is available 24 hours around the clock.
Read More: Dell Printer Customer Support