Install HP LaserJet 1020 Drivers on Mac
Do you want to install HP LaserJet 1020 Drivers on Mac but have no idea how you can do it? If you want to know the process how you can install HP printer driver on Mac, just go through the given steps those are given below. But you think that this is tough to install the printer driver then you can connect to customer care experts via HP printer customer care number which is all time available for troubleshooting and assisting the HP printer users. Now just have a look on below given steps for installation of HP LaserJet 1020 Drivers on Mac device.
Way to install HP LaserJet 1020 Driver on Mac:-
1. Unplug and turn off the printer.
2. Now download & install the driver on the computer from the official site of HP printer.
3. Then you will have to restart the Mac computer.
4. Now turn on the printer and connect it with Mac.
5. Tap on system preference and then click on Print & Fax.
6. Press the + button to add the printer.
7. Now open the list of HP printer drivers and select the HP LaserJet 1020 Drivers on Mac.
8. Finally, you have successfully installed the HP LaserJet 1020 Driver on Mac.
After installation of the printer driver on Mac you can send test print job to your printer and then you can check the printer driver is working or not. In case of any error, you can simply connect to the skilled and dexterous customer care executives and they will resolve the printer flaws in limited time. You can call on HP printer customer support number in order to find complete assistance for printer user. When the service of HP printer customer support is all time available then you can simply connect to the technicians and the experts will rectify your printer error. This customer support number is toll-free so you don’t have to worry about the printer error or phone call bill, just reach to experts and tell them to fix the trouble.