Unable to restore Outlook PST file for Email
The users of current scenario must have utilized the features of Outlook as it is the most advanced features based Email suit or organizer. It has lot of features which can provide an edge over other users. The users might face an issue related to it such as ‘unable to restore Emails from PST File’ and need some solution. We are here to discuss the issue with its solution so the users are required to follow the steps to resolve the issue else if they face any error while following the steps, they can have assistance through Outlook customer care number +1-844-762-3952 where they will get assistance from tech support team.
Note: If the users don’t have a backup copy of their Outlook data and are instead looking for how to recover the PST file itself, they have to consider using a file recovery program and searching for “.PST” as the file extension.
How the users can restore an Outlook PST File for Mail, Contacts, and Data
The steps for resolving the issue are slightly different in every version of Outlook 2016 down through Outlook 2000, so the users have to ensure it that take note of those differences pointed out in these instructions:
Note: If the users want to restore a PST file into Outlook but don’t actually import the data, and instead that just use it as another data file, the steps are a bit different.
Solution for the Issue
1. If the users are using Outlook 2016 and 2013, then open the FILE > Open & Export > Import/Export menu. If the version is Outlook 2007-2000, then use File > Import and Export.
2. After the previous step they have to choose Import from another program or file.
3. Now they have to click the Next button.
4. Now it’s time to highlight the option called Outlook Data File (.pst) or Personal Folder File (PST) depending on the version of Outlook users are using.
1. Now users are required to click on Next again.
2. After that they have to choose Browse… to find and select the PST file that users want to import data from. The Outlook might check for a backup.pst file in the user’s \Document\Outlook Files\ folder first but the users can use the Browse… button to change where it searches.
3. The users need to ensure before proceeding, to pick the choice they need to be satisfied. Presently it’s an ideal opportunity to replaceduplicates with things imported will ensure that everything is imported and will simply replace whatever is the duplicate. The clients can rather pick Allow duplicate to be made on the off chance that they couldn’t care less than a few things will be the same. The users have to ensure it that they understand what this will do in the event that they select this alternative; each email and contact will be imported regardless of the possibility that they as of now have them in their present PST record.
4. It’s a request from the users that they should not try to import, copies will maintain a strategic distance from the duplication issue by and large.
1. Now the users have to select Next after selecting one of those options.
2. Now towards final steps where the users have to finish the import process with the Finish button.
With the above instructions which the users have to follow strictly step by step to resolve the issues which we have mentioned in the topic. By simply following the instructions the issue will be resolved automatically. They have not to commit any error while following the instructions as it will cause an error. If it occurs then they have to simply contact to Outlook email technical support number +1-844-762-3952