How to Connect HP printer to Wi-Fi
The task of connecting printers to a wireless network can be achieved by two ways- either manually or automatically. It is not at all a daunting task if the methods and procedure are followed properly. Won’t you feel relaxed and the task of printing would be made so easy if you could get away with the trouble and the hassles of connecting the printer with the Computer using a USB cable? It will spare your time, every time when you will print something. HP printers, in the present generation, are now made with the idea to connect it directly to the Wi-Fi so that the individuals do not face everyday troubles in connecting the printer using the USB cable. This blog will help you with providing both the ways on how to connect HP printer to Wi-Fi. If by any case, you feel that you need technical assistance, then you can always get in touch with HP printer customer care number to avail quick solutions.
Connecting the printer to wireless connection manually:
- Install your printer in the computing device that you are using.
- For this, connect the printer to the device with the help of the USB cable, and let the device search for the printer.
- Switch on the printer.
- In case, the printer has been pre-installed, you shall uninstall it and then install it back again. Only then it will connect to the Wi-Fi network
- If the printer comes with a touchscreen, then activate it.
- If not, then activate it using software process
- Now select the option of Setup, and then move to Wireless
- Choose the network selection option
- Now, within the range of selected options available-select your preferred wireless connection available.
- Put in the password, and click on Okay when asked.
- Once the process is completed, the printer will be connected to the wireless network.
Connecting the printer to the Wi-Fi automatically:
- Ensure that the network and the printer that you are using are compatible with each other. For this, you will need to verify the system requirements.
- Now by going to the search website of HP printer-software download, look for your printer’s software. Just type your printer’s name>Find>Download
- Now open the software file that you have downloaded and switch on the printer
- To connect it to Wi-Fi, the printer will prompt you with some directions, follow that.
- Select the option of Wireless Network and click on Yes, when the prompt demands-Send wireless settings to the printer.
- You need to wait until the printer to connect.
- Complete the process.
You can try any one of the above steps to connect your printer. Both the steps are easy enough to understand how to connect HP Printer to Wi-Fi. Just choose the one, which you feel is the most convenient and suits you the best. You can always dial the toll- free number at HP printer technical support number if you are stuck at any point.
Read More: HP printer won’t scan to my computer